Increase Your Personal Safety, Protect Your Identity, and Safeguard Your Home with Retired CIA Officer Jason Hanson [PODCAST 91]
In this episode of Growth to Freedom you will discover how to increase your personal safety – both online and in everyday life – from a long time CIA agent, Genius Network Member, and founder of Spy Escape, Jason Hanson. You’ll get insider tips for identity protection, credit protection, his four step formula for business, success, home security, and more.
Jason spent 6 years in the CIA so you can imagine the unique perspective he has about strategy, safety, and building a great business.
In this episode Jason shares how he transitioned out of the CIA and into the entrepreneurial world, including the key things that have helped him become a success in business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- [2:20] How Jason started his own business after a decade as a CIA agent;
- [3:40] What you can learn about transitioning from one career to another;
- [5:32] How does a Presidential election and the political parties in power impact the activity of the CIA?
- [7:50] The most prevalent myths average people have about their personal safety;
- [10:20] The role digital platforms and tools play in personal security and how you can protect yourself;
- [15:35] Real cues you can use to tell if someone is lying to you or shading the truth;
- [17:59] What to do when you hit the bottom – and what you can learn from it;
- [19:50] Why Jason believes freedom is the most important part of being an entrepreneur;
- [21:28] The key strategies that can help you run a business more effectively;
- [23:49] The importance of direct marketing for your business;
- [26:48] How you can go deeper to protect your and your family;
- [28:07] The 3 biggest game changers for your business;
- [33:20] And much more…
Resources mentioned on this episode:
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: