David Long: Built to Lead, R.E.W.A.R.D.S. for the Top 10% and more with Dan Kuschell
“Leadership is as leadership DOES.”
~ Dan Kuschell
What is that the top 10% of peak performers and leaders do that other don’t? Great leaders do things right and do the right things to create acceleration and momentum in what they do.
Today you’re going to discover how to be a better leader and use David Long’s R.E.W.A.R.D.S. System to grow to the top 10% of your industry for greater impact, growth, and freedom.
David Long is a serial entrepreneur, founder of MyEmployees.com and best-selling author of Built to Lead: 7 Management R.E.W.A.R.D.S. Principles for Becoming a Top 10% Manager and expert at team building, engagement and using recognition the right way, PLUS he enjoyed over 26 weeks off this past year and is uniquely qualified to show you how too!
Here’s a glimpse of the strategies you’ll walk away with today:
- How getting fired, going through 7 jobs, and moving back home with his mom transformed David Long’s career;
- The framework for ultimate team and company success;
- The leadership skills and capabilities for greatness: Personal responsibility, character, integrity, keep your word, get it done, and if you don’t or can’t get it done, then communicate that it needs to adjust it.”
- “If you help enough other people get what they want, you never have to worry about what you want.” –Zig Ziglar;
- How to get more by giving more: “Build your people, motivate them, give them the skillset, recognize them for being successful, you’ll get more of that”.
- “Recognize what you want to see more of”…
- The techniques for giving recognition the right way: “Give recognition with a meaningful specific versus a wandering generality.”
- The R.E.W.A.R.D.S System and how to put it in place for greater growth, momentum, and loyalty: Recon, Education, Winners Emerge, Attitude, Recognition, Duplication, Success
- How to use Recon: Assess your team and make sure you have the right people and leaders on your bus;
- Gaining the competitive advantage: Self-Education & Educating your people (Masterminding & Book Clubs for your people);
- How Sharing stories with your team can help create greater bonding, growth, and teamwork;
- “Spend 1 hour per week reading and discussing a book or video with your team – and pay them for that 1 hour.”
- Why sharpening the ax of your team creates greater results, effectiveness, and efficiency;
- “If I’ve got 6 hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend 4 hours sharpening the ax.” –Abraham Lincoln
- How to have your team be better human beings outside of work – and creates better results inside;
- How you can stimulate growth, leadership, and transformation in your team;
- “Good is just good enough, but excellence will take you over the top.”
- Why Recognition is important: Gallup says 65% of employees hadn’t received recognition from their leadership in the last year; 70% of employees are actively disengaged or pulling against you; 47% of your BEST employees are looking to leave you right now because you put up or tolerate the jack ass on your team or you don’t provide recognition;
- A simple strategy that boosted sales results by $80,000 in a year – and only cost $15 to put in place;
- “People want significance and if they don’t get it from you, they’re going to go somewhere else until they get it”;
- How to build a loyal team: “Show them they matter and show them they are significant and they will stay forever.”
- How to earn more money: “Be more and you’ll earn more, Show more value than anyone else”;
- The Top 3 Reasons Leaders Fail;
- And much, much more…
David Long is the founder of MyEmployees.com, has been ranked a Top 1% Company Worldwide in Recognition and Engagement, the best-selling author of Built to Lead: 7 Management R.E.W.A.R.D.S. Principles for Becoming a Top 10% Manager and can help leaders grow their company through recognition and engagement.
Contact David Long at [email protected] and get David’s book at http://www.Top10Manager.com If you go to Amazon.com and order the book, send David an email and you can get Dave’s Kindle version and the Workbook for FREE.
The full episode is here:
Get more clarity, capabilities, and confidence and join us for a new show at http://www.growthtofreedom.com
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell/