Dr. Cristy Lopez: Mastery 2.0 & Your Playbook for Personal Power with Dan Kuschell
In order for things to improve, you’ve got to be willing to improve. What are you willing to do to make that happen?
~ Dan Kuschell
Today we’re experiencing more in a day than most people used to deal with in a month. It’s no wonder that many people struggle with overwhelm, stress, and anxiety at some level. Being your best self requires a different operating system. Techniques and strategies from five years ago are obsolete today and although the techniques change, what doesn’t change is the human condition and psychology around our needs.
Accelerated Growth today happens when you have a mastery of psychology and blend it with technology. It’s like gasoline on a fire and can serve you well – if you have the right foundation.
Today you’re going to learn how to get control and play a bigger game for greater influence, impact, freedom and growth with Dr. Cristy Lopez. She’s a psychologist, coach, and speaker and has worked with thousands of clients in her practice. She’s also been an expert on TV, with shows like Dr. Phil, Downsized, and more.
Here’s a glimpse of the strategies you’ll walk away with today:
- The misconceptions and myths around psychology and therapy and how it can keep you trapped;
- The Top Questions you must answer for personal transformation (HINT: What’s been leading you here and Why now?)
- “There are no accidents. You are here for a reason.”
- Get grounded: A drowning person can’t save a drowning person;
- “Mastery is not a one-time fix, it’s a journey and process.”
- “Where you’re at today is a direct result of your path up until today. If you want something better, you need to do something better.”
- Why focusing on the past may be unhealthy, unproductive, and harmful (if you don’t carry the positive experiences of your past forward);
- Strategies to get clear on what’s going on right now and where are you trying to go and what that looks like (HINT: it’s not rainbows and unicorns);
- What to do if you’re dealing with judgement and self-doubt;
- Create what you want by defining what’s important to you: mentally, physically, socially, spiritually, emotionally, and financially;
- When to use the past as a competitive advantage (HINT: timing is important to bring your positive past forward while leaving the negative past behind and learning from it);
- How to deal with the voices of doubt: Am I crazy? Am I normal? Am I a bad person?
- The top question for personal Mastery: Where do I want to go?
- How to cut off the anchors of your past failures, doubts, and fears;
- The common theme (and misconception) for all high achievers: “Some area of our life is lopsided. It’s what we do next, that matters.”
- What to do when things go off the rails (HINT: it’s necessary to have up’s and downs);
- Key skills for Mastery: Prevent, Intervene, recover;
- How to identify if you’re training yourself to be a better victim (HINT: this isn’t healthy or productive);
- “You become who you hang around most of the time. Choose wisely”;
- What to do when your back is against the wall? (Dan’s story that started at 16 years old);
- “Don’t leave your destiny in someone else’s hands”;
- And much, much more…
Whether you’re a busy executive or in a career transition, need help with your marriage, or looking for a coach, Dr. Cristy Lopez can show you how to transform your life, career, business, and relationships.
Contact Dr. Cristy Lopez by going to http://www.cristylopezphd.com or contact her office at 602-323-7824.
The full episode is here: https://growthtofreedom.com/32
Get more clarity, capabilities, and confidence and join us for a new show at http://www.growthtofreedom.com
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell/